Thursday, April 17, 2008

What A Day!

My yesterday, was so packed, filled with lotsa of things, and lotsa place to go. Let me start of my adventure.

I actually wanted to go to KDU College, to ask them about the course offered and so on. I left my place about 11AM, and then drive to Asia Jaya. I was suppose to bring my friend along, but he had not come yet. So since, I'm at Asia Jaya, might as well i go to Jaya Supermarket and check out a camera shop my dad was talking about. Once i came there, it's totally close. So i looked around, and saw this big building, right in front of me. The word "Digital Mall" in crystal white, caught my attention. I've heard of this place from my fellow church people, so i went over there.

put in the battery and test it, as it has this shutter clicks. So it's kinda Once i was in there, i looked around, and found a camera shop. I went over, and asked the person if he can repair my camera, or not. After few testings, he said it could be the card's problem, or the card reader inside the camera's problem. Again, I'm disappointed. He suggested me to get myself a new camera. So i took a look at simple ones. Samsung s630, Olympus FE-270 and Canon A470, were the ones he suggested. I cant believe that they actually place real cameras on the display shelf. Other place, they would put the fake ones. These 3 cameras range between RM420.00 till RM490.00. Something which i cant afford. So i asked him about dSLRs. He suggest me the Olympus SP-570. It is not a dSLR, but Semi-pro. I tested it, and i will say, it's really hebat, man! All of a sudden, he suggest me to take the Nikon D40. But he said he couldn't test it, because of the shutter counts. But nevertheless both cameras are good, really good! I got a call from my friend, so i drove back to LRT station Asia Jaya, and picked him up there.

Soon, after fighting my way through nasty roundabout car pile up, i managed to reach KDU. Initially, the parking there is quite small, very small indeed. Many cars are parked outside near one another, so hard wei like this. So we went to the office, Student's Councillor, something like that. As i was sitting there, waiting for someone to come over and talk to me, i saw many foreign students, there. SO MANY!! Most of them are African Americans Soon this man came and talked to us about the course i wanted to take. So after asking so many questions of loans and so on, we left from the office, and took tour around the college. Not that fancylah, but quite OK i guess, i didn't bother to check out the student's room, scared might distract people later. As we were walking out, i saw this Honda Accord, the new onelah, with 3 African Americans standing in front of it. The engine hood is up, and one of them putting something into the engine, after that he closed the engine, and he sit in the driver's seat, while another two of his friends sat at back. I was like WHOA!!! That easy for this fellas to buy a car which even Malaysian executives also cant afford to buy, they are just simple students can buy. I admit I'm quite scared to study here, social problems and so on.

moving, so i thought typical expensive looking shopping complex, with non-working After that, we went to my father's working place and ate there, while i was eating there, coincidence my dad was there too. He only talked about the camera most of the time, instead of the college application. Soon he left, and the time was 3:35pm. His work will finish at 5:00pm. So we decided to go to Cineleisure Damansara, since it was near with my father's working place. Went in and parked there. Quite funny actually, instead of getting parking ticket, as all complex parking system would give, the parking system here gives token to people. Yes, simple blue, shirt button looking token. So it's kinda funny. After that, we came to the escalator, it wasn'tescalators. All of a sudden, after my friend walked, it moved. I got scared! He told me, it was sensor activated. I was like WHOA!! So i wanted to try out the next one, which is going down one. I walked to it, slowly and . . . it didn't move. In front of us, there was this magazines fair. Some magazines were for sale cheap, others were the original price. The magazine with the yellow border caught my attention, so i quickly walk over, just to find it sold in sets. RM80 per set. So i continue to walk around and checking out the magazines over there. I came to another part of the "fair", and saw this time, the magazine with the yellow borders are sold in 1 piece. 1 For RM7:00. I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW OLD ONES TOO!!! BACK IN 18-- something, i NEED to get it!! But i had no money. So i decided to look around for the July 1988 edition, it's when i was born. So i tried to find it, its like searching a needle in the haystack. I found it!! So i looked at the issue, it was so boring, but i thought of taking it. Then as i looked somemore, i found September's 1988 issue. It was the 100th years anniversary. So i left the July one there, and took up the September's issue. I bought it!

COMPLETE WITH STAINS AND MARKS MAN!!!

After that, we went around, and then went karaoke. 5 songs altogether. But i didn't sing. I know how terrible my voice is, and i let my friend do all the singing, while i just sit there, laughing in my heart, and get my ears pound heavily by the amplifiers. At third song, Gemilang by Jaclyn Victor, he asked (forced) me to sing that song with him, i didn't want, but he kept on forcing. So oklah, i sing along, but i purposely off the mic. Hehehehe. He didn't know about it. So i just move my mouth only. After the karaoke session, as we going down the escalator, we saw Jehan Miskin, a Malaysian actor, and also Optimus Prime. After that, we went back to my father's working place, and pick him up back.




After come back home from Damansara, quickly i took bath, and get ready. Again, with my dad and friend, we went back to Damansara. Hahahaha. So i left my dad at Damansara Uptown for his business meeting, and then went for dinner with my friend at SS2. After dinner, we went to 1Utama, nothing muchlah, my friend was looking for pair of slippers. But it was 10pm when we reached there. So most of the shops were closing. We walked up to the open air part, its super high i can see the roads, and people around. I could shout "HEY!!!" and then jump down, hahahaha. After walking around here and there, not much of shops we can go to, but its kinda weird, that it's late, but still there are many cars lying around at the parking lot.

Picked my father from Damansara Uptown, and then was on the way back HOME! Overall it was really a nice day, and something goodlah, because you know all the time stay home, where got syiok!

Me-lvin^_~

No comments: