Thursday, April 10, 2008

Comedy Court

I was going through Comedy Courts' GoodBye Sam , and i had to say it was lame. I didn't laugh at all the songs. So while i was browsing through their website, i found some videos of their Live shows. So i heard one of them, and it was quite funny, slowly i started to hook up with their dramas.

Comedy Court is about two Indian guys Allan Perera and Indi Nadarajah portraying on lives of normal Malaysians, through their dramas in funny skit. I like the way they portray themself as Chinese and Malays, too. Like one of the skits below, Allan talks like Dr. M. So it's quite funny. In the Chinese skit, they talk exactly how those rich Chinaman talk in phone. In the Indian skits, when i watch it, i remember of those days, when i used to hang out at my grandmother's place during Christmas and other occasions, where my uncles and aunties talk the same style, and slang as how these guys portrays. I'll post of some videos here, the others you have to watch it on your own, as they have quite some bad words in it, not those extreme ones though.

All Indian Food



Who Wants To Be A Billionaire



The 5'Ws For Salesman



Contempt of Court



To see more funny skits by them, you can go to their website or to their Youtube Channel

Me-lvin^_~

No comments: