Thursday, April 10, 2008

27 Dresses

Yesterday, went to 1 Utama to see this movie. Well, i didn't suggest this movie, my friend did. I just followed on. I had my own agendas, i wanted to watch definitely, maybe, but it's coming on today. By the way, Ironman is coming out on 30th of April, still long waylah.

This story is about a woman, whose name is Jane, who had become bridesmaid for 27 times. She's so interested in weddings or marriages since she was small kid. Then when she was doing her job as bridesmaid for 2 wedding at the same time, she met up with Kevin Doyle.

Yea, this is all I'll share at this moment, i don't want to burst up the whole story. You can watch the trailer below or you can go to the, official website not only you can watch the trailer, but create you own dress.



Me-lvin^_~

No comments: