Get To Know Yourself Week
Last week was really a tiring week! I've gone for job interview, for the second time in my life.
I didn't only worn out physically, but mentally as well. It's so hard to think, when you worn out. Everything becomes stressful. Felt like running to Port Dickson, or even better Langkawi.
I had many talks with my friend. He was telling reasons why I'm not succeeding in many areas. For jobs for instance, I'm not going for one, not even studying. In love life, im not dating anyone, i NEVER had anyone. And many more things which he mentioned. When i thought to myself all those what he said, its kinda true actually. When i look back, on my first job interview, way back at 2006, i didn't got the job, just because my maths wasn't that good. As for my love life, i phailed terribly many times. It got me thinking, that I'm not a risky person. He told me, at least i should TRY to do something about it!
On Friday, i went for Student's Fellowship (SF), and heard an inspiring message from Beans. This messages isn't like any other. This message really touched the deepest end of my Axon Terminal! I really felt God wants me to hear what He wants me to say. Oh! the topic of that day is Worries. We did this test, which i got 6 for it, whilst others got about more than 10 marks. The higher the score the more optimistic they are, and the lower they got the more pessimistic they are. I was really surprise to see the results, not that they are false, but they are very true indeed. There are MANY MANY times when i was really pessimistic. I don't think how to do it, i think of how I'm going to end up doing it. Like the time, when i went for stream trothing. I was thinking how my shoe was going to tear, how the peeps will leave me behind, how I'm going to whack my leg and knee against those thick huge rocks, how my head is going to whack at the rocks, after i stepped on one of the slippery rocks and fell off.
It's HARD!
Back to Beans' message, he mention several things like "trusting God" and other important phrases. It really got me to think, on how many times, I'm not even using God's help, worse I'm not trusting Him. Its like, you got caught in the fire, and when the fireman comes to help you out, you ask him to help you, but you don't want to go to him. So in the end, how is he suppose to help you out. Sometimes being in this world, with many people, it makes you not to think of God. I prayed to God, many times about work, and finally i got one, Well not that i have it, but in the midst of interviews. About love life, I'm not with anyone in this moment, it can be good or bad, but hey i still have my friends around, and that's good!
Me-lvin^_~
P.S.Thanks Beans for the wonderful message
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment