Why oh why, do people wants to get themself Macbook Air
. I've been seeing the hype of Macbook Air, in blogs, in MSN, papers, tech magazine, and many other media. I didn't know what' so special of this Macbook Air, till i heard of the advertisement at FlyFM. The advertisment, was telling how good the notebook is, and the title "World's Thinnest Notebook".If it's that thin, wont it break easily, or scratch easily like Isaac's iPhone
?(There comes my pessimistic attitude, again)
On the other hand
, i found something else, attracts me currently
. The new Casio Ex-F1, the camera which can shot up to 60 frame still image per SECOND!!!
. The camera features Full High-Definition movie recording capability, so you can record some sweet moments, and then burn it. It's so cool
!I don't know at the moment how much is the price, but hope it will be cheap, cheap please
!I don't want to elaborate more as, i don't want to turn this blog into a tech blog
(ekchehlee, i don't know anything about this camera, except for it's 60 shots per second)

No comments:
Post a Comment