Friday, April 18, 2008

My Facebook. . .

. . . is officially doomed!

Yes, i too have a Facebook account, but i don't really use it to chat or add friends or what. I don't even log in to it. I just create fortehlulz and then left it there. I used to send eggs to Lee Xiang, and that's it.

But today, Lee Xiang told me, that i sent a message to her wall, i think? I went to the link given, and this is what i saw.

Seriously, i don't know when i typed this or even use this product. And worse, it didn't only went to her alone, to my whole list of friends. All of my 4 friends!! Lucky for me.

Yes, you read it right, Saiful Apek. "I" even sent him (the Cicakman guy) a spam.

I don't know whats the course, unless someone hacked into my Facebook, which i doubt so, or it's been there for so long, till the virus/spam/malware/tupperware decides to kacau.

Me-lvin

No comments: