Monday, May 19, 2008

FREAKY!

WOW! I was watching tv a while ago, when i felt sudden movement. It felt like. . . it felt like, my house is moving. I told to my father that, and of course, he's my father, he didnt respond. Then my brother came out from room, and told me that, he felt too. Even when my house shaked for 5 seconds, i still feel scared and shocked about it, just imagine how would the people in China feel, when the earthquake hit their country. I asked some of the people living nearby, nobody felt it. Maybe because their house is terrace or double storey, and it's not hight like mine. I'm living in at flat house, at 2nd floor.

From Lowyat.Net Forum


Please do pray, so that nothing bad happens.

Some sites said it's 6.2 magnitude, 4.8 magnitude, and 5.8 magnitude. . .

Me-lvin

No comments: