Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It wont end

Last night, while waiting my dad to buy food, i saw this small boy, walking alone to the shop. I wont be suprised if this kid got lost/kidnappend. Im sure most of y'll would know about the missing girl case. These days parents seem to let their children rome around, and when they went missing, they will cry and ask sympathy from people through tv.

I dont know where is the parent of this boy, and what were they doing when he's not in house. It's pretty normal to see all those young kids around my neighbourhood. I hate driving from my home at evening, because of them. I scared, i might knock them down. I dont drive fast, but it's them who just run across roads, without looking. That's how their parents thought them, right. Not to look left or right.

I say the gamen should just dump these parents inside jail. That would not only "discpline" the parents, but also a reminder to other parents as well. Dont come in tvs and begging kidnappers to return your child, when you let them go off by yourselves.

Me-lvin

No comments: