2008
Firstly Happy 2008th. I came to conclusion I'm not going to make any revolution this year, simply because it never happen in previous years. 2008 starts out with a big bomb with news of petrol increase. Increased about 40 cents. I knew about it, from my dad who heard someone talking on the phone. Immediately i went to Star Online and checked myself, and found no nonsense like that. Later i pick Darren and his sister to church, i saw many people queuing up at BhP. Darren told me today (which is yesterday) is last day of RM1.92 per liter petrol price. Upon his kindness he lent me some money to top up my tank full, and i did so. This morning about 4AM over, i went to Petronas and saw the same price, RM1.92 per liter. It really made me MAD!!! Who the hell went and spread rumours, like spreading Tuna on top of the bread. Babi!
As for my Christmas wish list, none of it came true, it's ok. It's normal. I'm looking forward exactly another 5 Months. Hehehe.
Anyway, enjoy your year 2008:)
Me-lvin^_~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment