Tuesday, January 01, 2008

BLM

I went to check out is the petrol increase rumours were true, on Star Online. I found another interesting news.

Apparently, Proton is going to release A BRAND NEW CAR!! WAH!!! I can hear some of y'll are in awe. How many times did they say that, and end up recycling rubbish. Recycling rubbish is good, it's not bad, and that's what Proton seems to come up with.ALWAYS!!

Here's a picture, from Star Online.

I've seen the 2 pictures of the car, but due to copyright so i can post it in this blog. It's kinda Proton's signature to use the front part/back part from another car, and then mix it with another back part/front part of another car, weld them, and then make up a stupid name, with fascistic and imaginative and then sell it expensively to the public.

For more info about this car, you can visit http://paultan.org/topics/cars/proton-blm/

No comments: