Thursday, March 06, 2008

Tim kai, tim kai??

Hi, it's been long time since i updated this blog, sorry. Wasnt in good condition, these few days. I got Denggi!:O


I fall sick, on Tuesday, last week. At first i thought it has to be one of those "travelling sick". It's somekinda phobia/sickness/problem i have ALWAYS, when i'm about to travel somewhere. On the 8th of March, i was suppose to go Melacca. So my dad asked to swallow some panadol, so i did. It didnt helped at all. On Wednesday, morning around 3am, i couldnt sleep. My condition became worsesad. So went to clinic at around, 4 am something. While taking the medicine, my brother spotted, a poster infomation about Denggi. I know of some people who died from Denggi, so this disturbs me a lot.

At night i ate tomyam, my dad said it's good, so i can sweat out, so all the heat in the body will come out. So i ate it, and went to sleep. Then the horrible thing happen. . . At 2 am something, i woke up, feeling all funny. Then i vomitted the tom yam. Soon i started to vomit, everything. Including the water in my body. Then it went worse, went i vomit somekinda brown thing. I dont know what it is, but it looked funny. Then i started to vomit more of this brown thing. At one time, i looked at one spot of this brown thing, only to realised it was. . .

BLOOD!!!

dramatic

Then my dad wanted to take me to a PolyClinic at Shah Alam. So we went there by taxi, my condition was even worse. I couldnt walk properly, gasping for air, in cold, my body is in pain, and tired. First, had to take number, then register, and then sit, till your number comes up, your blood will be taken, and then pass it to the lab. Wait again for the results, and then it's either take medicine, or go back. Luckily my dad was there, to do all the job. I was to tired to even sit on the chair. My mouth has the most terrible smell ever, because of the blood i vomitteddoh. I even slept on the 3 seats, you know those 3 seats in 1 row. I don't care if people stare at me, or what, im sick. After all the procedures, im allowed to go back. I swallowed the vomit medicine, and drank 1 tin of 100 Plus, and went back.

I was asked to come on the next day, Friday. So i went there again, and do the same whole thing. Got poked by the needle at the same spot i was poked yesterdaywacko. My dad asked the doctor, whether do i need to be warded, she said there's no need to be warded. I was to go Hospital Tengku Ampuan Rahimah, HTAR the next day, at KECEMASAN section. So i went the next day to HTAR, KECEMASAN section. Got my pressure checked. Got my blood taken out. I wasn't scared of anything. I didn't know what i was getting myself into. So i waited for my number to come out. Really terrible place, really dirty. Looks like Pudu Raya at first glance. Then my number came, and i went inside this room, where there's another 2 rooms. One for Malaysians, another for foreigners. Had my blood taken, again, but different hand this time:).

Then! this nurse came out, and asked me to register at one of the counter, and "masuk wad". I thought i heard wrongly. I went to that counter, it was indeed the "Pendaftaran Wad" Counter. I really scared, i told my dad to run away. I was serious. I don't mind, of getting my blood taken, eat medicines, but not until the extant of going inside ward. I really wanted to run, but my dad told me to wait and see what happens. So after registering, i was told to go back to the earlier room. They called my name again, this time, on top of the assisantant table, was this funny looking thing. I know what it is, it's that thing they poke inside your hand, and drips will be connected to it. The assistant was pretty rough dude, he PRESSED that thing directly into my poor handdoh, i really did felt the pain. I only can look helplessly at my dad. After that he put one bottle of the drips, and asked me to go the next room. I was still in shock with what's happening. I just came to take blood test, and now all this is happening.

Then after long time waiting, a nurse came, and told me, to follow her to a ward. . .

To Be Continued!!!

Me-lvin:(

No comments: