Yesterday was "that day", the day where STPM results came out
. I decided to go check out some of my old friends (and their results as well)
.I went there, to the school hall. Went in, saw some familiar faces. I wont go and tell whose results is which one, because it's private and confidential. But i can say, many people didn't get results up to their expectations. Some even felt that they did terrible job. Seriously the people who saying this, are the "SMARTEST and the BRIGHTEST" students in the school. The percentage this year had dropped if I'm not mistaken
. In the whole school, only 1 student
got straight 4As.Anyway, today i checked my results via online, and here's the result slip.
(click at the picture, for full size)Yeap, all X. I got the X-Factor ( actually i didn't enter the examination on the day
). Err. . . On the bright side, i didn't fail anything (or passed anything
).Currently i was thinking of retaking back my STPM
. . . There are some people from my school as well who are considering retake as well.Me-lvin

No comments:
Post a Comment