Insomnia
This morning was real hectik sleep i got. I suffered from insomnia. I just dont understand, i went out play two games of bowling, ate a big hot bowl of Tom Yam noodles, with crabstick, and Spirulina drink, and i drove back home worn out because of one idiot white kancil drive, whose plate number is WGN 5935, if you see him, bash him up for me. Drive kancil also so "eksen", purposely kacau me, he thinks he's good lookings.
Anyway, back to my story, i tried to sleep, but i couldnt, i still remember waking up at 1.45 (i came back home 1:13), slept again, woke up at 2, and waking at every 10 minutes. Seriously, it was a real torturing time. I dont know what is happening, this wasnt the first time, few months back it happen the same thing. I just hope it doesnt get too serious.
Me-lvin
P.S. Today is Hari Raya, and someone went and cut off the water supply for the whole flats.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment