Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I know what people saying about me. That i don't pray and read my bible everyday. That i spend too much time on my PC, rather than God. And because of that reason, i didn't get to know and go to many Christian events/meetings/camps. I don't really care, if people look down on my Christian life. The more they look down on my Christian life, the better it makes. My relationship with God is something personal, and its between God and me. Something like doctor patient confidential. I'm just like other people, wanting to be spiritually high, want to go for this event, that event, but never was given chance, because of my "low bible knowledge". I asked, but again never given chance. I will be lying if i say i don't feel anything, nor i ok with it. If you being reading my blog regularly, you surely know i don't blog about God's goodness/words or anything about Christianity regularly.

Me-lvin

No comments: