For these past few days, i was unable to online at all. I thought it was my dad's fault for not paying the bill on time, so i just wait. I think i didn't online for the past 2 weeks already. I was using my dad's profile on my computer and then i switched to my profile, and as usuall MSN will auto connect whenever you turn on the com, and i just signed in into MSN just like that. I was shocked, so i asked my dad, if he paid the bills, but he say he didnt. So . . . what happened?
Anyway, these days i've been pretty busy. I plan to cut down my computer time little by little. I'm playing Need For Speed: Most Wanted now, thanks to James. So far, i have beaten about 14 boss, and left 3 more to go. The last night's boss JV is one hard one, i nearly gave up. How do i cut down my computer time then? I defeat one boss per day, and that's it. That's the target i set for myself, so that i'm not too hooked up with the game.
I'm still waiting reply from Air Asia, but since it's been 22 days, since i last apply, i think i'll apply somewhere else. Other than that, i think my photography had gone down. These days, i hardly use my camera for anything. If i have the time and money, and if i am free one the 26th of January, i'll go for this.
Oh~ and there's a new Giant supermarket open at Putra Heights. So i dont have to go to Tesco now. So far i went there twice. I still remember seeing it even before it was built. Can't belive time pass by so fast. First day, many kiasu Malaysians went there, until no more parking available despite the 600 parkings. Most of the people who use trolley there werent polite enough, they simply push people with their trolley and block the way. I went there the day before yesterday, it was goodlah compare to the first day.
So basiclly that's the only update i can give now. I don't know if the internet is going to stay like this or going to crash soon, so baik i cabut and post this firstlah. I just saw this video few days ago in the news, and i thought of posting here, just in case you didn't see it. It's funny, i tell you.
Me-lvin
P.S.
To Tse Hwei
The Red one is mine, and the Blue one is my dad's.

No comments:
Post a Comment