I know it's kinda late right now for me to post this up, but nevertheless, i think i should still post up my goals, so that y'all might know what i'm up to.
I'm not going to make my typical resolution this year (which is to lose weight), cause i was never close to achive it. I think this year, it's more of a goal, rather than resolutions. One of my big resolutions this year is to put God the center of my life, let Him be the president of my life. I realised i didnt go anywhere in 2008, because i thought i can do something in my life by myself, and not relying on Him. But i was wrong. I am weak, and if i do things by myself, i wont never do it right. My 2nd goal is to get a job soon, and do my best in it. In the same time, i dont want my job to tie my neck. Which brings me to my next goal, which is to serve in church more. Possibly opening myself to new ministries as well. 2008, and the previous year (2007), i got the chance to serve in Drama Ministry, and i really appreciate the chance given by Him to serve in that ministry. Some ministry which probably, i want to get myself into more is Transport. Again, 2008 was the year, i finally manage to "conquer" the mighty White Van! I can't belive i used to be in that van for the first time, i came to SAGC, and 4 years later, i'll be driving it! Hahahaha.
New ministries, i will be into would be Music ministry. It's time to put my 4 years learning into it, but i have to have the concious mind, that i AM doing this to SERVE God, instead of bringing glory and honour to myself. Time for my Sting to do it's job. Photography is another ministry which i want to serve in too. I'm going to use my camera for good use (not that i used it in any bad ways, though) to snap for events in church. Which i remember Uncle Dexter (my pastor) joked that we should one day make a Photographers Day, where we submit our cameras and it will be prayed so it will be used for good, hahahaha!
For my job, i guess i want to be the best employee that i can be. I know it's going to be a hard job for me, but yea, i have to do it somehow, and not to fear of anything. I also want to change my attitude for the good, for staters, i need to be punctual. I realised these days (actually more like months), i have been coming late for so many events, meetings, and picking people to church. If i were to be in transport ministry, then i have to change myself, and respect people's time. Also, i pray for maturity, cause i think i lack of it. I laugh and joke a lot, which is not good at times. I also pray that i will start giving. Giving in what i can give and not being stingy with it. Also to be a forgiving person as well.
So basicly that's my goal for the 2009. I pray that i can archive it. It might take some time, but it's going to worth it! Anyway, i went to Air Asia to apply for job, and i think i might saw the suitable job till i realised i . . .
PHAILED!
Me-lvin

No comments:
Post a Comment