Just a short update
Ok, i've just "tambah"ed my time. Yea, my internet connection, had been cut, cause of late payment. Anyway, i got 2 interviews this week. Both at same location, but different places and different day and time. Tomorrow's interview is with Maxis, and the day after that is with AIG. Please pray so that, by God's will i'll be able to get any one of this jobslah.
Pretty noisy in here (cyber-cafe). I used to remember hanging out at this place for hours, after school during primary and secondary school. It used to be my second home. Well, not this cyber-cafe particulary. Used to spent half my life at cyber-cafe, my money. Always from school, go back, change and then come back to cyber-cafe. Any money i get from parents, goes to cc (Cyber-cafe, but we told our parents, cc is Computer Class) hahaha. Anyway, no updates for the time being, but i hope that, i'll get back my connection soon. FUH! Life's quite hard without the internet, want to blog, check emails, downloads, chat and read paper all disturbed.
Me-lvin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I feel your anguish at having internet downtime. I remember once I had to put my computer in the shop for 2 days for repair. Those were 2 of the most miserable 2days in my life LOL. I'm so used to being able to jump on the net.
Glad we can hook up by blogging now .
Yea, i understand what you mean, hahaha. Seems like im cripled without the internet!
Post a Comment