Sorry to all those who came here and saw no updates. Been really busy these days, so therefore very rare time available for an update. Since people asking for update, i give you an update! I'll update it randomlylah, whichever i remember, then ill state it downlah.
Firstly, after so long, finally I've manage to feed my temptations. It's been long time since i last played futsal/football. Went for futsal today and had a good time there. Brings me back about 3 weeks back, when we entered then Shah Alam Churches Futsal Competition. We didnt win, but i can say for myself, i had lots of fun. It was my first futsal competition ever, and yea i did have shaky knees. Not so surprising i saw my ex-church members there. Not 1 church or 3 church, but 2 church. One if from CDM (Church of Divine Mercy). I've known them, since like i was born. Another church is Grace Church. I went to Grace church when i was in Standard 4 or Standard 5. When i first saw them, i really had some difficult moments, cause i knew that they were quite good. Well of courselah, they're good, since they dump the lousy ones one side. Both my brother and i played with them during our primary school days. I can tell you we didn't have any fun at all. I mean, we walk all the way from our house bring those coca-cola bottle filled with ice-water and then go to the field, but most of the time, we ended at the sitting area instead of field.
So yea back to the futsal competition, i met many people including my old time best friend's dad. Wow! it's like 8 years wei, since i saw him. After futsal, we went for bak kut teh session, with some of the church members. It was a good time spent, as it was my second time in life eating bak kut teh, and first time eating with church members.
While i was browsing through Friendster, i saw this profile of this Indian guy. Seriously, he looks like SNOOP DOGG, wei!!!
SEE!!!! I told you guys right!!! Dee-Ooh-Double-Gee. Now the real Snoop.
Talking bout similarity in faces, i started to think this actor is a REAL Actor!
Hahahaha, he looks like black Michael Jackson. Seriously though, many people might not know who is this actor, or which movie he appeared in. His name is Edward Moss, and i tell you, he's wicked, wei! Below some of example of movie he acted in.Oklah, maybe you're unable to see nicely in this video. The video below can show a bit of him.
He's superblah! hahaha. Oh! and today when i went to nearby mamak near my place, Barjanah. I saw this waiter from India who looks a bit like Will.I.Am. Hahahaha serious! Don't believe, come and talk a looklah.
For the last 30 days, i didn't really go out and buy much food from Ramadan Bazaar. I remember, those days when I'm small, i always ask my dad to buy jelly (agar-agar) and kuih jagung (it's a kuih with some corn in it). I used to enjoy those a lot. Just this recent years, the quality of the food started to drop. They become so awfully sweet, and the jellys always breaks when you bring it home. They are not like what they used to be. But i did went out to do my "last minute shopping" 2 days before Raya. I bought, jelly (which i didn't get to enjoy, because they had no taste, and squashed), Ayam Percik, Nasi Lemak Ayam Berempah, Cendol Durian and Kebab Roti Pita. Kinda jealous, because other places got different foods i never tasted before, such as Ayam Golek and so on. It's kinda wasted that i didn't take any pictures. Have to wait, one whole year againlah. . .
Went for New Tribes Mission Conference (NTM) 1 week back. It was a real eye-opener for me. I mean, all this time, you hear bout missionary, going somewhere and preach the gospel. It sounds all so . . . simple and easy. But when i went to NTM, i realised, it's not as simple as what we hear. Interestingly, there was some pictures of the people there (some tribe), the countries they visited and they showed few pictures, of how they went and cut down this big gigantic trees in order to create a mini airstrip. My favourite speaker is Bob Kennell. He was so friendly, till I'm ashamed of myself. He came and say "Hi" and talk, and most importantly he SMILED at me. It's as if i came to his house or something. It teaches me to be friendly to people. Oh! and there was another speaker who's name is Doug, who looks like . . .
KANE!!! hahaha.He's so tall, and he can speak in Bahasa Indonesia, which of course is similar to Bahasa Melayu. This missionaries spend not 1, not 5 years in the place they go to, but for a whopping 20 to 30 years at the there. I'm 20 this year, and i can say being 20 years is way long time. When i came to Life Chapel for the first and second day, and PJGH for the third and forth day, it was disappointing to see, none of Life Chapel and PJGH people there. It's so sad, that the event was held at their home church, and it takes so hard time for them to come. Ape belaku? No any teens or young adults at Life Chapel and PJGH? For the whole 4 days, most attendance were from SAGC. Though we have to travel there, we did, and as for me, i can say that each day being there, is awesome. On the last day, when PJGH was closing up, most people left, i had to talk to Bob Kennell. So i braved myself, and talked to him. I asked him, if he's willing to come next year, and he said that he would come, in April.
This days, I've been getting lots of encouragements from people to get a job. I've been searching, in fact, i applied some last night, yea last night at 12 something AM. So I'll wait for a reply. I got 1 call today, but i declined the job, as the work requires me to work on Saturdays. I don't regret it, in face, i saw many jobs available, which requires you to work 7 days a week, or even 5 days but with shifts, but i don't want to, because i want to find a job that will glorify God. That means, i must go to church on Saturday and Sunday, no matter what.
So yea, basically that's happened these past few weeks. I'll try to update both blogs, when i have the timelah. Thanks to those who asked me to update it, and constantly checking in here despite the long time, of no updates.
Me-lvin

No comments:
Post a Comment