Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day :)

Hi, as the title mentions, Happy Valentine's Day to all my readers. I cant do any banners, because Photoshop still not working. This year's Valentine's no different, from previous years. No one to go out with, wow! 20 year old, and still haven't gotten any dates. On the bright side, i don't have to buy flowers, or eat at fancy restaurants, hahaha. As for me, i prefer to plant my own flower, and give it to her. Anyhow, i'll try next year, or the year after that, or the year after that year, or . . . you get the idea. Anyway, i only wish one person Happy Valentine's Day, it was to Beans. For those who dont know, Beans is my friend, a dude. Wakaka.

Here's a poem, i write down. I didnt write down, thinking of anyone. No one was in my mind when i wrote it down. I know, it doesnt rhyme very well, i'm just a noob in this poem thing, do correct me if im wrong.

Roses are red
Violets are blue
On this Valentine's
Would you be my boo

Roses are red,
Violets are blue
Love is so great,
When I'm with you

Sweet as honey dew
Beautiful as sea's view
if only that you knew
that i love you

OKLAH! i shalt stop here. Cant go on more. No gift in poemings. Anyway, enjoy your Valentine's guys. ;)

Me-lvin^_~

No comments: