Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Preparations

It's 4:37 now, I'm listening to some songs, and ripping them in my PC, so that i can store them in my mp3 player for tomorrow. Few days ago, my PC had only 0 bytes in HDD. Seriously, it was 0 bytes. Its due to all those downloading and installing all the games and softwares. 160GB HDD is certainly not enough for me. Oh! yah, i forgot to say it, tomorrow ill be going for a church camp, called CUN- Camp (Crazy Upbeat Nature, not Jeremy Camp... hehehe). I'm also washing my clothes now for tomorrow. I'm washing the first load now, and then the second ones later.

I'm really afraid going for camps, yea sometimes i get hyped up with camps, at least i get to get away from my house. Basically this camps is almost like NS, which is good in one way, able to climb here, climb there, but i wont do all the climbing. heheehe. Camping in the green area to refresh our eyes, no need to use Eyemore ( or was it Chipsmore)?

Another thing i don't really like about camps, is that I'm the only person who wakes up earliest. Waking up early is not bad, the bad part is after you wake up, you go do all your stuffs, and then come back, and see all are asleep like babies. It makes you feel like a rich dude, living alone in this big mansion with no one. It happens to me a lot of times.

Another thing worries me, is strangers on how do i approach them. I'm not really a socialite, so i will have difficulties with conversing with them. Recently there was some group of people who came from JayBee, and stayed in my church. I didn't talk with them much. I'm quite a shy person. If I'm fairer abit, y'all can see my face blush.

Oh~ I've played and ripped all of my cds, next step is choosing which song to be saved in my mp3 player.

Me-lvin^_~

No comments: