I wanted to update with something, so far I've written 2 long posts and 1 short post, but i deleted it all. I don't know, I'm not in the mood of blogging. I promised to someone ill update it, but...
Currently im listening to Kenny G. Im sure most of y'll havent been listening to his new musics, take the time to listen it, i just dont know why i wanted to listen to him so badly, then i found out why, his music is very calming.
Anyway, tomorrow ill be going down to Naza World, PeeJay for special invitation as Kakikereta member to see some launching of new cars and the famous ones, such as the Enzo Ferrari and others, but i wont be taking any pictures, i don't have a camera. If you know me and i know you, and you want to tag along, just PM me in MSN.
Me-lvin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment