I can post up wat u "hit" me in ur blog,DIRECTLY in ur blog itself,but its ur blog,n i dun hav any rite...
I can post up wat u wat u "hit" me in ur blog,DIRECTLY in my blog itself,but it onli makes me worse den u...
I can juz c u face 2 face,but tokin 2 people like u is hard...there is no point...
I can tok 2 u via MSN,but u wouldnt listen 2 my explaination...
Im being hones 2 u but u dun like it,coz u r so perfek,but if i did somethin,there u were 2 "advice(hit)" me...
I tot u were some1 dat is soo cool n frenly,but dats juz ur mask...
Dude,u DISAPPOINTED me,yah,u said "WHO ARE YOU TO ME",dis is ur answer,"IM UR BROTHER IN CHRIST,BUT SINCE U R SO EARTHLY,I DUN THINK U WIL ACCEPT ME AS UR BORTHER".
P.S.DISAPPOINTED
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment