So. . .
Tomorrow's camp. I don't know why, i waited for like 2 months for this camp, and now i don't feel all excited bout it. Oh! I'm talking bout Cun Camp by the way, the second one. Right now, i'm in front of my pc, watching Youtube, believe it or not! Seems like there's just few hours left for me to get my stuffs ready, and yet i'm still awake. Chances are, i'm not sleeping tonight. Let me share something, whenever, i'm going for some BIG thing, i wont get much sleep. I don't mind if i have few hours of sleep, but the irratating thing is, when i WANT to sleep, and when i CANNOT sleep. I always have insomnia (i think), where i cant sleep. I had many times. The feeling is that, you at your bed, staring at the ceiling, no matter where you turn to, you still wont be able to sleep. This goes on for hours. Then came the insomnia part. Sometimes i think i able to sleep, then for no reason, i just open my eyes, and try to sleep again, and then i wake up again. The whole process is such an irratating thing to do, man.
Anyway, i was browsing through Youtube, and found some good songs. These songs were like more than 10 years before i was born, but yet, they're awesome, i tell you! Just hear first.
KC & The SunShine Band - That's The Way I Like It (1974)
Kool and The Gang - Ladies' Night (1979)
If you're a bassist, or even a musician, you would realised both bassist playing in both of the songs, are super powderful! They gave the groove, the funk and the . . . (i got no words to explain the awesomeness) of the music!
Sergio Mendes & Brasil 88 - Tiro Cruzado and The Real Thing
I like how the singers sang in so harmonious. For the first song, i dont really know much what's the song bout, but the second song is the one i like. It's written by Stevie Wonder. Just nice, man the songs. These days some artist make music just for the sake of money, popular and so on. They no longer know what is music about.
Anyway, i just pawned Meng Xian. He thinks he's cleaver and brave. Check out the screenshot below.
Nevermind cancel that, he deleted the comments, you should have seen that, hahaha!
Right now, i want to add and remove songs from my MP3 Player, then clean my bag, then slowly pack my stuffs. Won't be onlining for bout 3 dayslah.
Me-lvin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment