Thursday, July 31, 2008

The Week

Friday
Went for S.F. Teoh talked bout Gaming and it's effects. I surely learnt my lesson, so i'm not going to take up any games for now (but i'll comtinue to play C.S. and Half Life). So now, i hope to reduce my onlining time, and hope to get a job, to distract me from doing nothing.

Saturday
From last week to this week, i got to say, it's been a pretty fruitful one. On Saturday, was Copa Iba, it's a sports event, held by the Iba (Inter Brethren Assembly). There, churches send teams (Futsal, Captain Ball, and Foosball. The event was great, but tiring. SAGC sent a whopping 7 teams. This year, i manage to take some pictures, it's in my flickr. Do check it out.

Sunday
I actually manage to talk to some of the Daya people, who came to stay with us for 2 days, and 2 nights. Manage to get know some of them. Manage to see other new face as well. You knowlah, yourself, hehehe.

Wednesday
Yesterday was my birthday. As much as people think it's something grand, its not. It was like normal day, actually. I woke up at 9AM something, nothing magical happen, i didnt eat lunch, cause no petrol in car. So i cooked myself. At night i went out dinner with Fitri. Anyway, i want to wish a BIG THANK YOU to all those who wished me. So how's becoming 20? I feel quite funnylah, cause finally the front number of my age, changed finally, from 19 to 20. I guess ill have the same feeling when it changes to 30. Now that i'm 20, i hope to be more mature, no more laughing loud loud. I also hope to get a job, be committed to my ministry.

Thursday
My air-cond compressor gone, or going to gone. So now, the mechanic have unplugged the aircon connector. So now, still got air coming in, but not cold. I sweat even i put it to max. So i thought of winding down the window. Gilalah! i dont know how those fellas can wind down the car and drive. It totally ruin my complexion. My ear drum, kept on nearly burst due to the wind speed. I think i've addicted to exhaust smoke. DIElah for another how long!

Well, that's all the good and bad things happen in my week, just to updatelah.

Me-lvin

No comments: