~*Wish List*~
Hey there, Christmas is about to come, same goes with the end of year 2007. Just to seal up this year with joy, i thought of some things which actually would make me happy :P
My Wish List
1.) A new SM card.
- Or at least, i can go to Mont Kiara (for the first time) and go to Olympus Headquarters and give them check/repair both of my SM cards. Then... I'll be in action babey!
2.) Carrier
- Hmm~ couldn't think of a proper namelah, hehe. It's for next year, hope i could start working, or studying.
3.) Dinner with a girl
- I know, i know some of y'all might be laughing, thinking I'm joking/desperate/gila babi/ham sap/. But yea, before the year 2007 ends, i want to have a dinner with a girl. Any girl also canlah, I'm not so choosy.
4.) Acoustic bass
- I saw one at Tarrega, RM1869 Perl brand. Don't know how good it is, but when i saw it, my saliva came out of my mouth, and the shop guy ask me go out of the shop.
5.) A new clothing
- Hope to get new shirt and pants.
6.) I hope all of you, dear readers Wish list will come true :)
Me-lvin^_~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment