Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Bikes

I came across a friend's blog which he blogged about scramblers, and i just go an idea to blog...



During my school days back in 2003 which i was in Form 3, i used be near at bikes, as my class is filled with many "rich" kids who owns bikes by that time, and it was a trend to have 1, so the interest of having 1 bike, just 1 bike is there...



Hmm~... I have too favourite bikes, but the problem is i dont have a license to ride around, therefore i have to drop off the idea of owning a bike, but nevertheless, some good friends did let them borrowed their bike, and thankfully i havent crashed YET!... hahaha... Talking about riding a bike, i think the last time i rode a bike was when i was in Form 5, before my SPM i think...



Anyway, presenting Modenas Kriss










Yeah, if some of yll might know, it was a trend to have this bike among students at school... And i had this REALLY crazy idea of mines... I wanted to paint the bike pink colour, SERIOUSLY!.. hahaha Yeah, i think the colour pink is cute, chic and most of all unique... I mean, ever seen a pink bike on the road recently?? Haven't right... I know the problem, guys with pink is sissy, and so on... And then my skin colour surely wouldnt match the bike colour... hahaha Anyway, its a good bike, save on FC as well... Ask any rempits, they sure give thumbs up on this baby.



And as for my other favourite bike is, The Yamaha TZM



The main reason why i chose this bike is, its sporty, its super cun and best part of it all it IT looks same as Super Bikes.. waakakakak. I would had bought this bike, but the problem is it's out of production... I still remember, i went to a motor shop, and saw two of TZMs there, both different year, 1 look like its original state and the other looked like witch... So i asked both of the prices and specs, the price is expensive (Rm3500k for 6-7 year old bike? i dont think so), NOT second hand ones (as i dont trust second hand ones) and the worst part of it all, i had absolutely no money... wakakakaka


Ehem* yeah, both of the bikes is my favourite, well i really hope to get both of them, but not in the nearest time, i have to get my license and work for it...


Me-lvin^_~

No comments: