2006
Ive read some people blog about their 2006, most of them say it was a challenging year, some say God blessed upon them, some say it was a great year, here is my thoughts on 2006...
I know its kinda late for me to write about my 2006 but somehow i always wanted to blog about this, but i just dont have the spirit of blogging nowdays...
Anyway, 2006 is the most worst year in my life... I seriously would say i wouldnt think 2006 as a year, its a long nightmare... While 2006 is " 1 more year for me", it wasnt for me... 2006 shows all the bad things ive gained from, all the relationships which had been broken... I seriously think that 2006 would had gone better, but it didnt turn out to be...
2006 brings out the " bad and evil" side of me, maybe because 200-"6" which the number "6" refers to satan, thats why i behave like that... 200-"7" would be a "good" year for me, because 7 is like a Christian number or something...
But so far 2007 already showing its dark side to me, i feel very restless going to school, feel very down, but i would be lying if i would say God isnt there... I dont really care what people say about Him, but without him, i wouldnt have even "standing" now...
He's been gracious to me...
Some of the most memorable things happened to me during 2006 was:-
1.)I finally got my driving license
2.)I finally got a car
3.)Im able to experience Form 6
4.)I still alive and well
5.)Get to meet up with new people
There were many things but i wouldnt say it all because i forget most of it...
How i began 2007???
Playing Counter-Strike with my church people from 2am- till 4am... Its like the 1st time ive done something like this...
Anyway i really hope 2007 will be different year for me, please do remember me in prayer...
Thanks for reading
Happy New Year Everybody..
Me-lvin
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment